Terms and conditions
1. Customers are assumed to know and accept the general sales terms and conditions. We will send these on simple request, which can be consulted at www.bekafun.com. 2. All invoice complaints are only valid if they are sent to us by registered mail and within 8 days of the invoice date. 3. All goods remain our property until full payment of the invoices to which they relate. 4. Our invoices are payable in cash. By returning the signed order, the customer expressly agrees to the payment methods proposed by Bekafun. No cash discount is allowed. Payment term 30 days after the invoice date is only possible with the prior agreement of Bekafun. Any invoice that remains unpaid on the fixed due date will be increased, by operation of law and without notice of default, with an interest of 1% per month; Bekafun charges this interest every 10th of the month; in the event of full or partial payment of each invoice on the due date without serious reasons, the debt balance will be increased by 15%, with a minimum of € 125.00 and a maximum of € 3,500.00, after a futile notice of default by way of fixed compensation. 5. In the event of disputes, at the discretion of Bekafun, only the courts of the judicial district of Ghent, Ghent division or Kortrijk division are competent, while all our agreements are governed by Belgian law. 6. No cash discount is allowed.
- Offers: 1. Normally, quotations remain valid for 30 days. 2. In the event of major force such as strongly fluctuating prices, the discontinuation of a certain model, technical problems with a product, or an undeliverable product, Bekafun can invoke this to offer an alternative.
- Orders, deliveries and transport: 1. Bekafun can refuse an order at any time, without giving a reason, and will do so within 3 working days after the request. 2. Delivery times are always communicated subject to change and can never be a reason for compensation if they cannot be met. 3. The customer can cancel his order at any time until it is actually ready, and this exclusively in writing or by e-mail, unless it concerns a specific assignment, a special order. 4. The transport risk is always for the customer. Any transport damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt and must be reported to the carrier.
- Repairs: 1. In most cases, Bekafun does not decide on the warranty. We claim the warranty from our suppliers, but cannot indicate in advance whether a repair is eligible for warranty or not. Water damage, drink damage, irregular use, overload, ... can lead to the refusal of the guarantee, even if it has been requested by Bekafun. 2. As long as the repair is not higher than half the value of the device, Bekafun will not automatically make a specification, but will repair it immediately. The customer can at all times refuse a repair, then we will keep the device. 3. All communication about repairs is done by e-mail, once ready the devices must be collected within 3 months after repair, otherwise they will be automatically withheld and become the property of Bekafun. 4. If the customer refuses the repair after receiving a specification, standard specification costs will always be charged, including 39.99 euros VAT. If the customer refuses to pay this, we will retain this device. 5. The use of replacement devices is not included. If necessary, Bekafun will provide a replacement device and will charge a daily price for this, for the entire period of the repair. If the customer does not return the replacement device within 14 days after the repair, an extra daily price will be charged for the following week. 6. After repairing damage caused by the seepage of drink, your device was tested and found to be working. Any future damage as a result of the further manifestation of this drink damage is not covered by the warranty.
- On-site technician: 1. Hours of the on-site technician are charged per hour, travel is calculated per km, driving times are not charged. 2. A minimum of 1 hour is charged for each visit, even if the intervention is shorter.
- Warranties: 1. All our products come with a standard 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Exceptions are logical: consumables, products whose wear and tear is logical and can not make a subject for warranty (rechargeable batteries, lamps, smoke fluid, mixer faders ...) Click here for conditions regarding rechargeable batteries. All cases of drink damage, physical damage, over-modulation may give rise to non-warranty. 2. The warranty on a product is limited to the purchase value of the product. Bekafun undertakes to replace, repair or credit a product. Additional compensation such as transport, wages, lost income, ... are never eligible. 3. Bekafun exists since 1990 and only works with the best brands and suppliers who guarantee the service of their products and also keep spare parts as long as economically justified. Bekafun has an extensive technical service and a large stock of parts. In the event that due to circumstances there is still a shortage of parts, Bekafun will provide an acceptable solution.
- Replacement devices: 1. Customers who bring in a repair can claim a replacement device, insofar as this is necessary and urgent. 2. Within the warranty period, Bekafun will provide a replacement device if this would prevent the operation of the entire installation. Bekafun is not obliged to provide a replacement device for a non-essential part (e.g.: one light effect breaks in a complete light set) 3. The replacement device will always give the same function and/or result, but Bekafun is not obliged to use the same model. 4. Outside the warranty periods and if not purchased from us, a rental fee is always charged for replacement devices.
- Return: 1. Canceling an order: the customer can cancel his order at any time, without giving any reason, unless it concerns items specifically ordered for you, such as parts, special series, ... This is also stated on the order, it cannot be cancelled. 2. Returns: The customer can return the product within 14 days of the invoice date. The return is at the expense of the customer. We will credit the returned product upon receipt. The customer will be refunded and credited in full, the only condition being that the product comes back in its original packaging. The lack of packaging material and manual ensures an automatic loss of at least 20%. For the lack of remote controls, cables or other parts, the full value will be charged or the return can be refused. 3. Returns after 14 days after the invoice date: This is only possible after consultation and a loss of 10% will be charged in any case. During this period, Bekafun is free to take back material.
- Rates as of 1/6/2022 (valid until next revision, prices excluding VAT)
- repairs in Labo Bekafun: 22 euros per 15 minutes started
- working hours technician on site: 69 euros per hour
- transport technician on site: 0.70 euros/km
- Pro customers: Customers who register as a pro customer and benefit from the pro prices, if applicable, are not covered by consumer law. This has important consequences for the right of return, the warranty and the transport costs. We are happy to inform you about the specific conditions as a pro customer.
- Privacy Act: 1. Bekafun only keeps records of customers that appear in the accounting system. Anyone who ever asked for a quote or placed an order with Bekafun automatically enters the accounting system, and is considered a customer, and expressly agrees to the general and specific terms and conditions. Bekafun will not create email listings with addresses from email traffic, and will not store customer-related data outside the accounting system. Bekafun will not collect data on surfing behavior on our websites at any time. Data from online payments is only kept insofar as it is relevant for accounting. 2. In addition to the address details, our accounting system also contains the quotations made, the order forms, the delivery notes and the invoices. The customers are classified by an extra field in a number of types: school, company, culture, ... Bekafun will use the addresses and email addresses of the customers to send mailings, both by post and by email. 3. Bekafun will use the email addresses provided to electronically send quotations, order forms, delivery notes, invoices and extracts from the accounts. 4. For customers with an outstanding order, delivery, invoice, an overview of the status of this will be published on Tuesday evening. If there are no open posts, there will be no e-mail. 5. The customer can request his data at any time and have it adjusted where necessary. This can be done on simple request via regular mail or via the button at the general terms and conditions. 6. Bekafun will never share this information with third parties, neither the address details nor the product-related information. Sell out information provided to suppliers will always be anonymous. 7. Bekafun has accounts on social media and can take targeted actions on these social media, but we do not monitor, store or use that data. 8. Anyone who no longer wishes to receive mailings can be deleted as a customer by simple mail. This customer record is then put on inactive. The data will remain in our accounts but will no longer be used for mailings. 9. Bekafun can, however, approach specialized companies for targeted mailings. This will only be in the B2B environment. The responsibility for the use of addresses and e-mail addresses then rests entirely with the company that offers these services. 10. Bekafun will make every effort to protect the data from the accounting against theft, and will immediately report any leaks. 11. Emails are not kept for longer than 1 year, unless still relevant for current affairs, quotations are kept for 1 year, all other documents remain in the accounts.