How to make low fog? 3 ways
There are 3 systems
- Dry ice (CO2) is dropped into lukewarm or warm water and this has the very best result: a nice consistent band of white smoke that stays perfectly along the ground.
- Cumbersome: the dry ice is difficult to obtain and must be transported protected. You should also not touch the dry ice to avoid burns. The dry ice also deteriorates quickly because we cannot store it below the freezing point of -78.5 °C. The boiling point of dry ice is -56.6°C.
- Dry ice is cheap in itself, and the procedure is very simple. You will place the dry ice in a net in a kind of frying pot and immerse it in lukewarm water. If you want less eefct then you remove the dry ice from the water.
Cool smoke- Works well: the smoke is cooled down to freezing point, and stays close to the ground as long as it stays cool.
Are classic smoke machines with freezer or refrigerator in front, or simply with ice blocks.
Expensive machine, long start-up time, heavy and unwieldy.
AC240V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
Power Consumption: 750 W
Accessories Included: FT-10, FTA-10, FTA-11,
Optional Accessories: FTA-1/2/3
Dimensions (LxWxH): 780 x 607 x 347 mm
Weight: 72 kg
This will create cold by taking CO2 from a liquid state to gas (so you need CO2 bottles)
-Liquid CO2 consumption: High pressure version: 1.35 kg (3 lb) at 60.3 bar (875 psi) per minute
-Reservoir capacity: 2.5 L (0.66 US gallon)
-Fog colour: Pure white
-Particle size: 0.5 - 4.5 microns
-CO2 running time: High pressure version: 23 kg (50 lb) canister = 17 minutes
Combination of water, smoke, ultrasonic elements makes the fog hang low The machine uses ordinary smoke liquid and water and creates low-hanging smoke through ultrasonic technology.
Works well, but the smoke will spread after a while
In addition to the classic smoke fluid, you need pure water. Read the manual carefully.
Level of the water is very important, water must always be removed before transport.
-No more hassle with expensive and hard to find CO2 dry ice
-Black hose with a "fast click-on"system
-Adjustable fog output and fan speed
-Stainless steel "304" water tank
-Operation Modes : Standalone, DMX,
-Wireless DMX (optional)
- Coverage : 120m²
- No more hassle with expensive and hard to find CO2 dry ice
- Black hose with a "fast click-on" system
- Adjustable fog output and fan speed
- Stainless steel "304" water tank
- Operation Modes : Standalone, DMX,
- Wireless DMX (optional)
-DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
-Heat-Up Time: 3 min
-Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
-Weight: 58.8 lb (26.7 kg)Size: 25 x 16 x 18 in (625 x 409 x 453 mm)
-Tank Capacity: Fog Fluid Tank Capacity: .9 gal (3.25 l)
-Water Tank Capacity: 2 gal (7.6 l)
Low Fluid Shutdown: Yes
HDF- Best overall performance for a medium to large coverage area. Fog dissipates after lifting into the air.
PHF- Great dual-purpose effect. Good coverage area. Fog lifts into the air to become haze.\r
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
Power and Current (input A): 1000 W, 8.36 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
(120 V version), 2,600 W, 11.3 A @ 230 V