Neumann NDH 20 Black Edition Headphones!
STUDIO GRADE MONITORING - WHEREVER YOU GO
The Neumann NDH 20 is a closed-back headphone combining excellent isolation with the carefully balanced sound image and outstanding resolution you’d expect from a Neumann product. The NDH 20 is thus ideally suited to monitoring and mixing tasks, even in loud and noisy environments. Circumaural memory foam ear pads offer high long-term comfort. Now also available in a Black Edition.
CRITICAL LISTENING AND MIXING. IN THE STUDIO, AT HOME, ON THE ROAD
The NDH 20 uses newly designed drivers (38 mm/1.5") with high-gauss neodymium magnets to ensure high sensitivity and minimized distortion, thus allowing the user to listen to the pure audio signal without unwanted coloration. The mechanical construction, too, meets the highest standards. The adjustable headband is made of spring steel while the ear cup covers are machined from lightweight aluminum. The NDH 20 is made of aluminum and spring steel. Its immaculate black surfaces exude stylish understatement. The foldable design guarantees easy transportation in the supplied soft cloth bag. The Black Edition of the NDH 20 comes with an internally balanced cloth covered cable for improved channel separation.
The Neumann NDH 20 is suited to mixing purposes, too. An unusually even frequency response and natural stereo image allow for mixing with confidence and ensure compatibility to all playback systems. The NDH 20 is thus an indispensible tool for working on the road!
- Studio quality sound with outstanding resolution
- High sound isolation in loud environments
- Excellent comfort for extended listening sessions
- High quality metal construction, immaculate black surfaces
- Foldable design for easy transportation
- Special edition in black with internally balanced cable for improved spatial resolution
- Neodymium magnet and duofol diaphragm
- 150 Ohms Nominal impedance
- 5 - 30000 Hz Freq Response
- 114 dB SPL (1kHz, 1Vrms)
- 1000 mW Max input power handling
- < 0.1% THD @ 1 kHz & 100 dB SPL
- 5.5 - 6.8 N ear cup pressure
- Detachable single sided cable