New ZH507 laser projector from Optoma!
- DuraCore technology, IP6X dust resistant
- Up to 30,000 hours of laser light source life
- 91% Rec.709 color gamut coverage to display lifelike images
- Ultra-low input lag at 8.2ms @1080P 120Hz
- Large 1.6x zoom and vertical lens shift with 4-angle adjustment
- Tilt-free orientation, including portrait mode
- Compatible with Optoma Management Suite (OMS)
4K/ HDR COMPATIBLE
High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves contrast ratio, brightness, and color depth on the display, delivers brighter whites and deeper black levels. It enhances the details and depth of field, making the images clearer and more realistic.
ROBUST & RELIABLE OPTOMA DURACORE
ZH507 achieves 91% Rec. 709 coverage to display lifelike images.
1.6X ZOOM RANGE
A large zoom range enables multiple placement possibilities at a variety of distances from the projection screen. An advantage to this is that expensive interchangeable lens projectors can be substituted with a more cost effective solution whilst still retaining a diverse choice of positioning options.
VERTICAL LENS SHIFT
Simplify installation with lens shift, which provides a wide range of projector placement possibilities.
All ProScene projectors are designed for continuous 24/7 operation. Only industry-proven components are used to ensure superior reliability.
COMPATIBLE WITH OPTOMA MANAGEMENT SUITE (OMS)
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 5,000 Lumens
- Contrast: 300,000:1 (w/ Extreme black)
- Light Source: Laser phosphor
- Light Source Life: 30,000 hours (Eco mode)
- Throw Ratio: 1.4 – 2.24 :1
- Zoom Type: 1.6x Manual
- Lens Shift: 100% ~116% vertical
- I/O Connectors: HDMI 1.4a x1, HDMI 2.0 x1, VGA in x1, VGA out x1, Video x1, USB Power (5V/1.5A), Micro USB (for service), Audio in x 2, Audio out x1, Mic in x 1, 12V out x1, RS232 x 1, 3D sync x 1, RJ 45 x 1 (support web control)
- Speaker (Watts): 10W x 2
- Keystone Correction: ±30° Vertical, ±30° Horizontal