Renson has invested in a central audio system in the new factory in Kruisem
Bekafun was able to install a central audio system in the factory halls of Renson Kruisem.
Renson Kruisem, you know, that large factory along the E17 in Kruisem has invested in a central audio system in the factory halls.
Renson Outdoor is a worldwide pioneer and trendsetter in outdoor living concepts. All our patio roofs, carports, facade cladding and garden elements match the same look-and-feel and are characterized by durability, comfort and high quality. The constant innovation in which Renson excels makes his garden concepts the world's best for 'outdoor living'. With Renson Outdoor you therefore opt for top-quality design that you can extend around the entire home. This way you create the ideal atmosphere all year round to fully enjoy the outdoors.
- General audio installation over the entire factory halls.
- General call with zone selection
- Automatic on/off at different times
- 4 audio sources should change automatically over time
- Modular system that can be expanded or adapted in the future
- Each zone controllable in volume and source selection
- Complete installation by providing Bekafun, from pulling cables to programming the system.
Following material was installed
Audac installation material suitable for catering, shops or industry. View Audac in-wall and surface-mounted loudspeakers with their accompanying amplifiers and peripherals
- Full range reproduction of music & speech
- 1" compression horn tweeter
- High-efficiency 5" mid/low driver
- Multi-tapping 100V line transformer
- Impact & UV resistant ABS enclosure
- Weatherproof IP66 construction
- Included stainless steel mounting bracket
Given the enormous distances, amplifiers with Dante module were chosen
- Lightweight Class-D amplifier
- Advanced DSP & loudspeaker management
- Intuitive graphical interface on 2.5" LCD display
- Pre-loadable loudspeaker & set configurations
- Unmatched technology and affordability
- Flexible input and output configuration
- XLR & terminal block source compatibility
- RS-232 control and Dante expansion port
- Sampling frequency: 48 kHz
- Sampling bit depth: 24-bit
- Connectors: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Network specification: Standard 100 Mbit or 1 Gbit
- Inputs: 4
- Outputs: 4
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Inputs Other Type: Dante/AES67 (ANI44XT)
inbouwspeakers in de burelen van de fabriekshallen
- Max. Power: 60W, RMS Power: 30W
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 87dB
- Impedance: 8 ?
- Sound Pressure (Max. W/1m) 100V: 102 dB
- Freq: Response (±3 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
Range (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Line Transformer Tappings: 1: 24W - 417?
- Cut-out measurement: 170mm (Ø)
- Dim: 193 x 83m
- Weight: 1,15kg
-Type: Passive built-in
-Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
-Response (± 3 dB): 70 Hz - 18 kHz
-Impedance: 8 Ohms/ 100V
-Line Transformer Tappings: 1: 40 W/ 250 Ohms; 2: 20 W/ 500 Ohms; 3: 10 W / 1000 Ohms
-Max. Power: 100 W
-Sensitivity (1W/1m): 87 dB
Qsys Core110f - processor that can control all different zones over the network on Dante
have you a project
Do you have a project? Then we would like to make an appointment with you.
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make an appointment and we fully work out your project.