BenQ MH560 - Full HD Business Projector
The MH560 from BenQ is a compact Full HD projector with lamp with good light output for use without darkening and extensive connection options. Perfect for all your meetings in the office or on the go.
- DMD size: 0.65"
- Native Resolution: Full HD 1080P (1920x1080)
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness (ANSI lumens): 3800
- Contrast Ratio (FOFO): 20000:1
- Display Color: 30 Bits (1,07 billion colors)
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Life= Normal 6000 hrs / ECO 10000 hrs / SmartEco 10000 hrs /LampSave 15000 hrs
- Throw Ratio: 1.49-1.64:1
- Zoom Ratio= 1.1x
- Lens: F/# = 2.56-2.68, f = 22-24.1 mm
- Projection Offset (Full-Height): 100%
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical ± 40 degrees
- Inputs: VGA / Composite / S-Video - HDMI (2x)
- Outputs: VGA out
- 1x USB Type A / 1x USB Type Mini B
- RS232 in
- Audio in & out (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- Acoustic Noise (Typ./Eco.)(dB) 34/29
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 296 x120 x221 mm
- Net Weight (kg): 2.3
Fast transmission with HDMI
HDMI connectivity provides fast transfer of images to digital devices. The double HDMI connection ensures that you can easily switch between different sources. The projector also turns on automatically when an HDMI signal is detected.
Clear and bright image
In addition to the Full HD resolution, the 3800 ANSI lumens strong lamp and high contrast ensure a clear display. Even in a non-darkened room.
The lens is completely made up of glass elements so that data, graphs and detailed infographics are clearly visible.
Extensive connectivity options
As already mentioned, the MH560 has 2 HDMI ports. In addition, it also offers a VGA input and output to loop the image to an extra projector or screen. It has a USB-A connection that provides power for, for example, a ChromeCast, Airtame or other dongles. The 3.5mm audio-out ensures that you can connect it to an external sound system. The projector can be controlled by external devices via the RS-232 port.