Biamp Vidi 250 & 100
Cameras for conference rooms
The Vidi 250 is a wide angle 4K camera designed for use with video conferencing systems. Intended for huddle room or small to medium conferencing rooms, the Vidi 250 has a 120° wide field of view, allowing everyone in the room to be seen. The Vidi 250 uses auto framing technology to identify meeting participants and to adjust the focus and zoom to keep participants in view. The Vidi 250 can be either display mounted or wall mounted.
- LED indications for camera activity
- 4K, wide angle 120° field of view
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom with 5x zoom
- Auto framing technology to keep participants in frame
- Multi-microphone array
- Display mount and wall mount options available
The Vidi 100 is a 4K camera for use with conferencing systems. Intended for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, the Vidi 100 has a 120° wide field-of-view, allowing everyone in the room to be seen. It can be table-mounted or attached to the room’s display. The Vidi 100 is also equipped with a microphone array and built-in noise cancelling algorithms to ensure everyone in the room is heard clearly, regardless of where they are sitting or standing.
- 4K video quality
- 120° field of view with no distortion
- Built-in microphone array with two omni-directional microphones
- On-board signal processing for noise cancellation
- USB powered